Beaufort Academy's lunch program, Eagle Eats, is available to students in K-12th grades. We pre-order lunch for students through local restaurants. Please note that we offer a few lunch options if your child forgets to bring lunch. If you wish to order lunch for your child, parents must fill out a form online every week with your desired food choice.
- Eagle Eat orders can be placed online weekly, no hard-copies. So, we will NOT be able to take any late orders. You will be able to choose your child's lunch for the following week, pay by credit card or debit card, and print a receipt all in one.
- Eagle Eats will be for one week only, not two as it was last year.
- Excited to have Kindergarten taking part in the Eagle Eats program as they are now on the Main Campus!
- We are excited to have 2 new vendors - Rancho Grande and The Kitchen. The Kitchen is owned by one of our BA parents, Leigh Ann Pingree.
- We have had several small price increases with our vendors. Most of our vendors have worked very hard over the last few years to avoid an increase.
- Normal cycles - new menu will be posted on Friday, access to order will be closed on the following Thursday at 6:00am.
- There will be no refunds for orders placed. Please make sure to check the School calendar for any field trips or other activities that may take your child away from the school during their lunch period.
*You can place your weekly order in the side tab link*
Contact Mary Heyward Harper with any questions.
Junior Eagle Eats will be available to the Preschool Building, grades PK2, PK3, & PK4. We are offering families the option to order Chick-fil-a on Mondays and Pizza on Fridays. This can only be ordered in the beginning of the school year.