Anna Grace Dennis Horizon Scholarship
memory of Anna Grace, please click here.
The Anna Grace Dennis Horizon Scholarship was established in memory of Beaufort Academy student Anna Grace Dennis. In life, Anna Grace served as an inspiration to those that knew and loved her. Her commitment to the welfare of others made her a beacon of compassion, joy and hope. This scholarship is meant to honor and promote the positive qualities that Anna Grace demonstrated daily. Please note that the scholarship must be utilized to attend Beaufort Academy during his/her junior year.
- Be a rising 11th grade student at Beaufort Academy
- Has a 3.0 GPA or better from 10th grade
- Participates on an athletic team at Beaufort Academy
- Participates in a non-athletic activity at Beaufort Academy
- Demonstrates leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular, and/or other volunteer activities
Please complete the following items, and submit as an application packet:
- Completed scholarship application.
- A copy of your most recent transcript of grades from current or last school attended.
- Three letters of recommendation from the following sources:
- (1) Academic Instructor
- (1) Athletic Coach
- (1) Extracurricular Sponsor
- On a separate sheet of paper, prepare a personal statement (not to exceed 500 words) describing your commitment to Servant Leadership.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hard Copy Mailed to:
c/o: Lisa Gallagher
240 Sams Point Road
Beaufort, SC 29907
Only completed & signed applications will be considered.